Thursday 3 March 2016

I feel so tired and for the past mornings, had to peel myself off the bed very reluctantly. I think it's because after catching the local Chinese drama, I switch over to another channel to catch a Hong Kong drama after the first one ends and thus, I've been sleeping past 11pm.

But I've also kept myself busy during commercials. Since I've received all my orders, I've strung the bunting for K's birthday decoration, inflated the foil balloons I bought for the party guests, packed the goody bags for the 5 invited children, tested the tub for leaks for the intended fishing game, filled up the faded pinata with the hubs and ran through the recipes for the items I intend to cook. It's fun and making me excited for this Saturday.

We'll go grocery shopping today and pick up the cake tomorrow. The party is going to be from 11am to 1pm and I do not want to reveal too much here at the moment. K has no clue what is happening except that this is her birthday month. Especially since I've been preparing her party stuff when she sleeps. As we are celebrating it at home with her friends, I do not intend to hold another one at her school. There's no need to be overly-indulgent. Thus, it is better not to let her know now, lest she keeps pestering me if her birthday is today or tomorrow. Lol......

And yes, I will start teaching her the calendar dates after her birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment