Sunday 31 January 2016

The hubs was on leave on Friday and that morning, I had rare company walking me to the train station. K did tell her teachers the day before that her daddy is on leave on Friday and so will she! Anyway, after the walk to the train station, the hubs and her walked to the market near Jerry's place and had breakfast there. They walked back home, almost a 15 minutes walk and then the hubs allowed K some playground time. After lunch, K took in a 3 hours nap and refused to wake up even when it was time to meet me! I now know what to do, the next time when it's my turn to take the day off when her school closes. 

On Saturday, we sent her to have some fun time with Esther while the both of us went to do some CNY food shopping at Woodlands. Again, we bought so much that I had to tell the hubs to put his hand up first before opening the freezer compartment, in case anything falls out. While K took a 3 hour nap again, I took a slightly shorter one as I was having a headache from all the sun in the late morning at the warehousing area. If only, she takes her naps in school. 

On another note, I did not realise that we have only a week till to Lunar New Year! I haven't done any spring cleaning! The idiotic contractor came on Thursday to tile up the shower kerb in the master bathroom as well as to tile up the base of the pipe in the common bathroom. It was so dusty that I had to mop the whole house when they left. As if I wasn't tired enough from the long day at work, I had to content with magic cleaning and mopping. Thankfully, the hubs was off the next day and washed both the bathrooms.

Anyhow, I have to bring down the living room curtains for wash this week. Should be quite easy as they are thin, translucent material. I just hope I do not tear them. And hopefully, we keep our house as uncluttered as it is now. Makes cleaning so much easier! So, what are your preparations for this Lunar New Year?

No comments:

Post a Comment