Friday 15 January 2016

I attended a workshop on tax today at The Marriot Hotel. We had lunch at the hotel's cafe instead of the usual buffet line outside the conference hall, which is usually the norm. Wahh...such a good spread. But of course, it comes with part of the price we paid for the workshop.
I also managed to sell off a white cheong-sam on carousell! So happy.....there was no one I could think of who can fit into the dress. Thankfully, I managed to get a buyer and met her hubs at the hotel to do the trade. My hubs is amazed that I can actually sell off anything cos for one, we don't buy pre-loved clothes ourselves. Hand-me-downs, ok but not to buy them. I used to bring along a suitcase full of pre-loved clothes, shoes and handbags to sell at the flea-market with a friend. And considering these were my used stuff, I could still take home at least $100+. 

Ok, the Singas you see in the picture have been traded. I've got a cool collection of them now but still short of 3 more. I will upload a picture of them, which I've displayed at home. So cute they are! Lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment