Thursday 28 January 2016

We received a text message from the school on Saturday that there is 1 case of HFMD. When the hubs went to pick K up from school on Tuesday, there was another case. And yesterday, when I had to pick her up, the numbers has gone up to 7. And that's also just about the same number of children who were also sent to the centre yesterday. I hope the numbers do not go up anymore. Otherwise, the centre may need to be closed for thorough cleaning and I have no idea where to put K!

The hubs asked if I would like to take the whole week off in the earlier par to of the week and I told him off. First, I do not have so many days of leave to play around with. Then he asked if I can take today off and he will take tomorrow. Unfortunately, my boss happens to be on leave this entire week as well!

His plan of having the 3rd SIL look after K today also fell through because Jerry and her are making a day trip into Malaysia. I do not think M is able to manage K on her own now. And when the hubs suggested letting his parents take care of her, I was even more against it. What will they feed her? Fries? The hubs says no la, she's their own grand-daughter. And besides I reasoned, they have NEVER taken care of her before. 

All we can do now is pray. Pray that the numbers do not go up and the remaining students are strong enough to ward off this dreadful disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment