Tuesday 5 January 2016

The new tv was delivered today. Although I had made plans to meet the hubs and K for dinner, the hubs totally forgot and because I needed to pee, I went back home and there I found him cooking! He made steak for our dinner! And half-way through my sumptuous food, the delivery people came and set up the new tv for us.

I still find 49 inches too big. I guess I'm too used to a smaller screen but I reckon too big a screen is not good for the eyes also. 
The tv console has got so much space now too. And I think I managed to convince the hubs that there is no need to buy a new one as the new tv totally matches the console, even more than the old box tv.

The old tv has been put away in the ironing room till I don't know when as it's highly unlikely we will use it again. Especially since digital tv is going be fully rolled out by this year, we won't be able to watch any programs on the old tv set anyway. So, let's see how long this antique is going to occupy the space in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment