Monday 11 January 2016

We've came back from yet another road trip to Malacca. This time round, we reached home earlier. About 6ish and the 3 of us had dinner at the coffee shop nearby before we brought our haul up home from the car. It's yet another huge haul especially so since we bought quite a few goodies for CNY. Yes, we are a month early.

4 families this time and I definitely prefer if it was only the Victors and us. There was so much time wasting, waiting for someone or another. And I really couldn't wait to conquer the shops. Would I go again since we've made the trip so many times in the last quarter? Yes, I would but maybe more selective with whom.

This time round, we granted K's request to sit on the colourfully decorated trishaws. We rode them back to the hotel at 8ish when the lights on the trishaws came up and were so beautiful. I thought K would have chosen a trishaw with the 'Frozen' theme but she chose a 'Hello Kitty' one instead. It was a fun experience. The hubs and I do not indulge in her wants when we go shopping and thankfully, she has been well disciplined in this area. But experiences like this is something I feel, is priceless. It remains etched in your memory for a long time.

With us being settled in nicely now at the new place, I think we can consider a slightly further holiday destination this year. With so much happening last year, going on any holiday was out of my mind. Thus, the many road trips we took. Well, let's see where we go this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment