Tuesday 12 January 2016

I finally joined the pilates class yesterday evening. Finally because I missed the first lesson last Monday. I had cooked dinner and thinking I have an hour's plus difference, thought the food would have digested but no, I remained so full till late. Yes, my usual 2-dish meals can fill us up a fair bit.

And I took the afternoon off work today to get my hair done. I had it permed again after about a year plus of straight hair. Sat on the salon chair for about 5 hours till even my fleshy butt ached. Managed to meet the hubs and K at the nearby mall, had dinner and threw in some jalan-jalan.

Here's a look at the stuff we bought for the coming Lunar New Year!
Add some Mandarin oranges and we are all set. Definitely not going to buy anymore goodies. I even warned the hubs not to open them till the Chinese New Year! Lol.

And stuff my brother tasked us to buy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment