Thursday 11 June 2015

With the handover delayed by 1 day to tomorrow, we decided to go to town today, after work, to do some shopping. As I was early, I popped by Daiso to buy some household stuff and when the hubs and K arrived, we had dinner and then went over to Isetan to buy a new set of bed linen. 

I washed the bedsheet and pillow covers when we returned to the in-law's so that we can start using them when the new bed gets delivered to our home on Saturday. Thankfully, the in-law's had done their laundry yesterday. Hopefully, I can also wash the quilt cover tomorrow or Saturday since the hubs says if possible, we can start staying at the new place this weekend.

Although the handover will be tomorrow, our full height shoe cabinet and cabinet for the master bedroom has yet to be fabricated. I take it as a blessing in disguise as we can still seek the help of the workers if we need help in fixing anything else. The movers will bring our stuff over from the warehouse on Saturday afternoon so my plan is to go over to Jerry's on Saturday late morning, have lunch there, leave K behind as the 3rd SIL will be around so K can play with Esther and I'll troop over to our new place to do some cleaning up. The hubs, who has a morning event at work, will be joining me after lunch and hopefully we can get more cleaning done. The ever-sweet eldest SIL volunteered to help with the cleaning but I do not want to trouble her so I will not be calling her.

Once the movers come, we'll be busy with loads of unpacking and I can forsee the whole of Sunday busy with unpacking, unwrapping, fixing the shelves up in the storeroom and so on. I've already preempt my Manager that I may have to take leave on Monday. 

Anyhow, I'm excited and really can't wait to move back into our own home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment