Sunday 7 June 2015

Thankfully the 4 days that the SIL was away, the hubs and I only needed to pick the NIL on 2 days. The BIL was able to do so on Wednesday and Friday and even bringing him out in the evening. They went to the 2nd BIL's home on Friday evening while I brought K to Junction 8 since I didn't have to rush back to pick the NIL anymore. I later heard that he made his 2nd Uncle angry...that's just how naughty he is.

With the hubs away since Friday, I made arrangements to catch up with Lynn and she treated us to hi-tea at Goodwood Park Hotel on Saturday! K, who normally has a voracious appetite, didn't eat much as I suppose she was still a little filled with lunch earlier. After hi-tea, the 3 of us went shopping! Lynn bought 5 pairs of shoes! Which reminded me of what I used to be pre-birth. I bought 1 pair myself and some clothes. It was nice that she had some patience to entertain K while we shopped. I then treated her to dinner. While we were accompanying Lynn to pick something up from Watsons, K had a trip and thankfully, 'only' bruised her chin. I said thankfully because kids their age tend to get it worse when they fall face down. She could have cut her lips, chin or something. Phew.

She took a fall again after dinner today when we were with the SIL's parents on the way back to their block. Again, she fell face down and this time, there were abrasions on her knee. I think her tummy might have broke the fall. 

I'm sure at the back of the hubs' mind, he must be wondering why does K always 'hurt' herself when she's alone with me. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment