Tuesday 2 June 2015

The youngest SIL is on holiday in Bangkok with her parents and her eldest sister's family. She has left the rascal of the nephew-in-law behind and the hubs and I have taken the responsibility of fetching him from his after-school care from today till Friday. 

The hubs, who was supposed to have a 6pm meeting today, managed to pick K and I up from her school when his meeting was rescheduled to an earlier time. I was worried that I would have to manage the 2 by myself and the NIL is no easy task. Anyhow, we were relieved from minding him when the BIL informed that he has no soccer training in the evening and would be picking his son up. But I've got another challenge for this Friday as the hubs will be travelling to Ipoh with a number of colleagues to attend a wedding and I'll be alone, for real, in picking up K and then the NIL. Hopefully, the BIL has an early training for his boys this Friday and can manage the NIL.

Thus, we are not able to drop by JE this week. The hubs did go by during his lunch hour today to instruct the electricians the exact point where we want the lights fixed. Otherwise he reported that no other work has been done except for the 2nd and I suppose, final coat of paint. I feel that things could have been sped up if there were something done in the house everyday. My brother says that it's normal as contractors usually have several projects at hand. I don't recall having such an issue with our previous contractor. Hopefully, we have quality workmanship at the end of it all.

When we popped by last week, K spotted this when we opened the windows at the master bedroom. It's cute how she managed to see them when she's not tall enough to look out of the windows yet and she eagerly said:"Mummy, look, parrots!"
Parrots, they are probably not but how sweet this 2 lovebirds are. Looks like they are welcoming us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment