Monday 15 June 2015

After dropping K off at school, the hubs dropped me off at a bus-stop before his workplace to take a bus to Jerry's. He wanted to send me but not wanting him to inconvenience him, I told him I'll take a bus and it only took about 20 minutes for me to reach Jerry's.

While Josh had made plans with his friend to do some studying at school, Gideon opted out this time and Esther came to accompany me. Esther was ever so willing to lend a hand and helped me with unpacking K's toys as well as my mountain of clothes. The hubs was grumbling over the weekend when he realised a lot of the boxes belonged to me! 

The SIL came by too, when I asked if she wanted to come take a look. While Esther and I walked over, she and Gideon cycled. By bus, we're 2 bus-stops away. She commented that the kitchen design was almost the same as our previous place. Yes, indeed it is. I like the L-shape design as I prefer to do the washing while being able to look out of the window as opposed to facing the wall. And although the length of the kitchen is shorter, thus I do not have as much counter prep space, the kitchen is a lot broader and has a big walking space. The SIL dropped by again during lunch time to bring us lunch and red bean soup! I am indeed feeling so blest.

It is so tiring that I'm not sure I want to repeat this again. I really cannot imagine how the bestie does it every 2 years when her lease expires. 

However, something to lighten my day! Uncle worker helped fix this up today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment