Saturday 27 June 2015

I attended an off-site presentation yesterday evening and because there was a fire drill in the building, the presentation was pretty much short and sweet. As I was really early, I went for my hair-cut. The hubs fetch K from school and during the car ride, she fell asleep. But the hubs came by anyway and waited in the car while I was tasked to buy dinner after the hair cut.

K woke up about 15 minutes later, crying. I met them at the car park without any food when I saw the message and we brought her to the playground near the salon. She too, decided to have her hair trimmed and she braved through the cut and we went back home for dinner.

At noon time today, we brought K for a trial ballet lesson. It was for 45 minutes and at the end of it, K was given a blue tu-tu! I'm not sure if I'll sign her up for it. I haven't been to any other ballet schools to have an opinion of it. But she did enjoy herself and like any other toddler class, there were 1 or 2 of them who were given to distraction. But 1 thing I did like about it was the live piano accompaniment.

2 comments:

  1. did you sign Kaydence up for the class? how's the charges like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still thinking about it and she hasn't asked to go back.....so I'll leave it as it is, until she asks again...then I may consider sending her for free trials at other centres to see how it's like before settling her in a school.

      Delete