Tuesday 12 May 2015

The 3 of us went to see the Dr yesterday. The hubs during his office hours and K and I, after dinner. She has been having greenish yellowish discharge from her eyes and the side of my throat was hurting again. K was prescribed eye gel while I was given a stronger dosage of antibiotics this time.

As I was given the day off today, we didn't send K to school as her eyes were a little red. Thankfully, she was able to nap for almost 2 1/2 hours and so I could take some rest too.

When she woke, we got dressed and the hubs picked us up to go to the new place. Today was to discuss with the electrician where we want to place the lighting and power points. We also gave Jeremiah the paint colours that we wanted for the house as well as the laminate choices for the carpentry. The L-shape base for the kitchen is up and looking good but it seemed to have made the laundry area smaller. Oh well, we shall see when the carpentry is done. 

Jeremiah also send to us a picture in the late afternoon, what he found in the original air-con opening. And it made our hair stand!
Yes, a beehive! Thankfully a disused one. We were left wondering how on earth did the previous owners lived with the buzzing of the bees. The opening has since been patched up with hollow blocks so no chance of them ever returning.

I didn't take any pictures ot the works-in-progress cos there were a few people there. The tiler, the general worker, 2 electricians and Jeremiah. I didn't want to intrude and disturb them while taking photos. But I promise I'll take some the next time we return. 

2 comments: