Thursday 14 May 2015

Jeremiah sent us some drawings of our soon-to-be kitchen and it's looking good! :)

The oven faces the kitchen entrance. Same as the previous place.
My L-shape counter-top with the laundry area behind it. 
Well, what do you see? Same same but different. Lol....The laminate on the cabinets are not what I've chosen so there will be some variation there. But otherwise, I'm happy with the look of it and hope that at the end of this, I will have ample space in the 'laundry' area as I have asked Jeremiah to stretch the counter-top a little so that I can have more working space for food preparation.

Our stuff were delivered in the afternoon as well and Jeremiah mentioned that except for the rain shower set, everything is in order. Bigger items such as the oven, hob, hood, toilet bowls, sinks etc were bought locally while we will continue to purchase the less cumbersome stuff from across the causeway. For once, I wished that my Mandarin was better so that I can actually take advantage of the cost-saving by buying from taobao but it is not meant to be. Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! Can't wait to see end results.

    Btw.. I also cannot be bothered with taobao too.. but I know many are shopping crazy on it.

    ReplyDelete