Sunday 1 December 2013

We met the Victors for dinner yesterday in Orchard with the intention to see the Christmas light-ups. But it was raining when we finished our meal and we had to content with the decorations at the shopping centre itself as it was not connected to any other malls. It started to pour in the afternoon and the hubs was already hesitating to go out but Kenneth was keen to have us join them, to the extent of even wanting to pick us up!

Baby K who has started a shoe fetish, yes at her tender age of 20 months, quickly put away the shoes she was trying on when she saw the 2 Victor sisters. She was trying them on and when she saw the sisters, she quickly took the shoes out and anxiously put on her own pair of shoes. It happened in Malacca too when we went into the shoe shops. It didn't matter to her that she was putting on adult shoes! She would take a pair from the shelf, plonk herself on the floor, remove her own shoes and try on whatever pair she has taken. She did it at 3 shops that we went into and all of us had a amusing time looking at her antics. I have to remind myself not to walk past any shoe shop anymore.

Anyway, I finally started on the scrapbook album when we went over to the Victors after sending baby K to Jeremy's after her dinner. The hubs was there to watch soccer and time passed by so fast because Gaye and another friend was busy helping me with the scrapbooking. I had fun while at it and there are some more pics to be done. I guess I'll get busy at home when there's no chores to be done and while baby K's not around to disturb, oops, I mean distract me.

No comments:

Post a Comment