Friday 13 December 2013

Needing to clear my leave, I have taken today and the coming Monday off. But because the office rec club has organised a movie night today, we've decided to pick baby K after the show. I had arranged to catch up with Pauline and her bub too but had to call it off to start packing for our Bangkok trip, happening next Thursday. 

With baby K back home tonight till Monday evening, then back to work for me on Tuesday and Wednesday, I didn't want to take the risk of last minute packing the day before we travel. So technically, today is the best time I can get things done, without any distractions. 

I could have slept longer but woke up before 8 because of the nagging thought of clearing a long list of tasks. I did baby K's laundry, mopped the house, cleared some clothes from my wardrobe before packing for myself and baby K for the trip. I can now relax, knowing I've got most part of the packing done. The only stuff left are the ones that we need to use on an everyday basis.

Today's movie might probably be the last that the hubs and I get to enjoy. The sweetheart is coming back for good in 2 weeks' time and unless the hubs and I plan a day-time 'get-away', it's not going to be just the 2 of us anymore. Everything that we have plans for will now include the little one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment