Friday 6 December 2013

I got myself a bottle of craft glue and foam tape to complete the rest of the photos for the scrap album during lunch yesterday. And I am so impressed wit the Daiso outlet that a colleague and I visited! It has so much materials for craft work and is so organised as well. The usual outlet that the hubs and I tend to go to seems so messy in comparison.

However, I only managed to get 1 photo done after completing my laundry last night. I do not have those design punchers and am hoping the rest of the photos do not end up looking too plain. Gaye has a whole load of those punchers and I only managed to scrap some for use for the remaining pictures but it's definitely not enough. Let's hope the stickers I bought can do a good job. Lol.

On another note, Jerry sent his maid over again yesterday evening as he and his family drive up to his wife's hometown in Malaysia. Which means I can leave the maid to do the housework today! Yay. The last time she came over was during our Malacca trip last month and because Jerry and his family came back later than all of us, the maid was with us for the whole week and when we returned home from the trip, I was able to get her to help out with the chores. She even cooked baby K's meal when the hubs had to return to work the next day. 

But having said that, the maid also commented that there wasn't much to do around the house. Well, once she is done with the chores that I hardly touch, there really isn't much left. Yes, there were areas which made the entire rag black and that was it really. She'll be with us till tomorrow and since the hubs will be at the opening of the new guild house for almost the whole day tomorrow, I'll have her clean up his wardrobe and wash the master toilet. Ooh....how I wish this sort of arrangement could be a monthly affair. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. I really wish I have a helper too... $$$ if I work, yes we can def afford one. Now that I'm not working, I'm the maid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like there isn't much at my place to keep a maid occupied for much. So a monthly arrangement will do fine for now. Lol...

    ReplyDelete