Sunday 15 December 2013

After the usual breakfast at the market yesterday morning, we brought baby K to her future school to finalise some documentation as well as to collect her uniforms. When she starts, I'll have to wash her uniform everyday as the standard purchase is 4 sets, 1 which she wears to school and another to change into after their shower. So 4 sets of uniform over 2 days means I'll have to get some hand-washing done unless I happen to do some laundry on that day. And that means introducing baby K's wash with the rest of the family's! Ever since her birth, her clothes are washed on it's own, consolidated every week. I guess it should be ok mixing our wash together since she's bigger now.

After her 3 hour afternoon nap, I showered her and she now show signs of dislike and cries when I have to wash her hair. When I started bathing her out of her tub, she wasn't like this and thankfully, she stops as soon as her bath-time ends. I hope she outgrows this soon.

After dressing up, we went off for a dinner get-together with the Victors upon the invitation of the Cordeiros. They had planned for steamboat dinner but not fans of steamboat, I urged the hubs to suggest somewhere else and we ended up at the restaurant in the guild house at Botanic Gardens. Baby K generally behaves herself and I allowed her to get off her high chair to play with the 3 other girls after her meal. She was actually seated on the high chair for quite a while until Gaye complimented that baby K was so good to be able to sit on the high chair for so long. And then I felt she deserved to join in the fun as well. And when the desserts came, she was back up on the high chair enjoying more than her share. Lol.

We had a great evening with the 2 family and am looking forward to more fun for our upcoming Bangkok trip! :)

2 comments:

  1. 3 hour nap!!!!!!!! Bliss. How many naps is she taking a day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once in a while, it happens. Otherwise, it's usually 1.5-2hrs and once a day. Before she turned one, she would sleep for under an hour. It'll pass, Pauline. Lol..

      Delete