Tuesday 24 December 2013

As I returned to work today, the husband since yesterday, we brought baby K to Jeremy's for the night yesterday. And I rushed home as soon as the work place released us earlier at 4pm to prepare for tonight's dinner.

We had invited Jeremy & Jerry's family as well as James over for some good 'ol Christmas gathering. Although our family's tradition of turkey, glazed ham, log cake and the works have been broken, nothing beats the fun of family togetherness. On top of my usual dish of Shepherd's pie, I made Macaroni with Cheese as well as Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and I'm glad they were very well received!

The kids loved their gifts and thankfully, the gift I ordered for Tim arrived in the office today!

How did you spend your Christmas this year? Whichever way, here's wishing you a Blessed Christmas and a beautiful New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment