Wednesday 18 December 2013

I caught up with an ex-colleague from the current company for dinner yesterday evening and have agreed with her that for future movie nights that the rec club is organising, she'll be my partner. Since either myself of the hubs has to be at home with baby K starting school next year, it'll not be possible for the 2 of us to go together anymore. And I have struck the ever unreliable Bev off my list.

When I reached home last night, the hubs was busy packing for our trip to Bangkok tomorrow! *Excited* And he also cleaned up the war zone we had in our storeroom which was lacking a danger, keep out sign. Things were falling all over! And I'm glad to report that he has thrown out some of the mess, which of no coincidence, are his things. There's definitely more that we can clear but no pressure now, since I can now see the floor of the store.

The hubs had initially packed our stuff in a smaller suitcase, which could fill just my shopping alone! I made him repack everything into a bigger suitcase. I wonder what he was thinking! It's not as if we have no plans to go shopping! And as usual, in his typical manner, a 1 person job has to be split into 2, which irritates the hell out of me. If I have the time to do it, I won't need him at all! Besides I have done baby K and my packing, it's Mr last minute dot com who only decided just yesterday evening on what to bring. 

Anyhow, it's the last day at work for me and I hope I do not need to do much follow up when I return. I so can't wait. Baby K's first plane experience! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment