Tuesday 3 September 2013

It was with much hesitation that I decided to create a blogspot account to continue with my habit of updating friends on what has been happening in my life.

I've been updating my previous blog religiously but I have not been able to gain access to my own account and on Pauline's  encouragement, I decided to create this. The hesitation was because of the many entries that I had and now I may lose them. But on another note, that blog was started during a different phase of my life. And as I enter a new phase, read: matured, it's timely that I change the name of my blog to reveal a more 'earthly' me. Lol.

So sit back, relax and join me as I go through life as a mummy, wife and friend.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love the URL. Looking forward to us exchanging info and tips!

    ReplyDelete