Wednesday 11 September 2013

I finally sold another of baby K's item today. Although I emailed the item to the FB group a few times, the photo somehow did not get uploaded. Well, they are inconsistent like that but anyway, they are doing it for free so one can't expect much. And,yes, there's quite a bit of luck going on here when you have your items published and sold!

Even with the previous item, I think I managed to clear it fast was because the photo which I had uploaded showed that it was in it's original packaging and yes, I sold it almost like it was brand new. The were a few other sellers selling the same milk bottle warmer bags and they are still available. And I'm glad to find another buyer for baby K's electric milk warmer! Yes, she doesn't need it anymore.

It used to be quite common for her to not finish her milk and we have to pop the remainder into the electric milk warmer so that the milk can remain warm by the time she was ready to drink it again. And not forgetting the refrigerated expressed breasts milk that needed to be heated up when it was baby's K feeding time when she was still an infant and when I was still expressing then. Thankfully, she always finishes her milk at 1 go now. All 200ml of it. 

So yes, I found the next buyer in a colleague whose baby is now about 3 months. She had mentioned to me that she mixes bottled drinking water to the formula milk, without heating it up. (!!!) Room temperature milk for babies is almost unheard of for the Chinese. And she goes on to tell me that her baby has been fussing and has quite a bit of air. So I advised her to rub yuyi oil on her baby's tummy as well as the soles of her feet and of course, advised her to warm up baby's milk. And then came in my electric milk bottle warmer. Lol....

The trusty milk bottle warmer. :)

1 comment: