Sunday 23 July 2017

Early this morning, the girl was whining a lot in her sleep and asked for me to lie down with her. I felt a very hot body but didn't think much about it until later, I felt that it didn't feel right. At 3am, I woke the hubs up and I gave her panadol. 

In the morning, she seemed to be for the better and we even went to church. However, in the lift at the church building, the girl felt queasy and wanted to throw up which she did into the garbage bin outside the lift, which thankfully was quite clean.We stayed for Sunday School but had to leave during the break.

The girl didn't have much of an appetite but thankfully took in a few mouths of char-siew pau before I administered panadol to her again. And then she started playing. 

Since today's routine is away from the norm, the hubs decided to test out the UV vaccum I had bought. And check out the filth from our 2+ year old sofa! 
What was under the sofa was just as bad! Thankfully, the hubs practiced some initiative and pulled out the sofa and guess what we found underneath. I've been getting pine nuts whenever I used a magic clean to clean through the gap and always accuse the hubs of dropping them between the sofa when he snacks there but little did I realise it would be a handful! They were clustered together and look like some insect eggs! I gave a directive to No eating on the sofa from then on. It was disgusting. Anyhow, the hubs did a big clean-up of the sofa and around it....now the sofa feels less icky. Psychological? Just look at the dirt accumulated.

Anyhow, the girl's fever goes off and then spikes again. I had to let her soak in the tub and then she'll get better after the meds. 

The hubs was so worried he went to buy barley to boil from the market as well as dinner. Then I had a buyer for K's pink bicycle. The girl is such a trooper that she followed me down even though she was feeling out of sorts. But she wasn't up to it when I asked her if she wanted to ride her bicycle one last time or wait for her daddy downstairs. 
In the evening, we noticed rashes on her body and these spots. But she doesn't seem  to be affected by it. Hopefully, they are just heat rash. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment