Sunday 16 July 2017

After church today, we went to Hong Lim for lunch because I had some stuff to bring home from the office which I had delivered to the office. Like a fire extinguisher because I am worried with the flat being 30 years + a bit old, a UV hand-held vacuum for the bed and sofa which I had ordered through a group-buy in a  FB TB page and at the same time, an umbrella that doubles up as a walking stick which I took from a colleague who doesn't need it at all for the selectively frail MIL. Yes, I still think of her. *myowneyesroll*

It was as well because the eldest SIL had been 'requesting' to go to Chinatown Point for the ice-shave dessert. 

On our way home after the office run, the hubs' youngest SIL called to ask if we were home. And I thought they had wanted to drop by so I said sure, we could have a pizza dinner but when she added that the MIL was joining, I suggested IMM instead. So I had to force K to take a short nap again and then we took a bus to IMM.

We had dinner there and then walked around a bit before eating again. 

The NIL is still so ill-disciplined in my opinion, it's the parents. We walked into Nike because the youngest BIL wanted to check things out but ended up buying a pair of sneakers for the son. The NIL ended up wearing the pair out of the store but not before the BIL commented to me that what he had on was still new and now he wants another pair! I do not know how he wanted anyone to respond but I said that he allowed it anyway. Isn't it right? He's the paymaster, he's the one who allowed the boy to try it on so if he thinks it's unnecessary, why even start? Well, I guess they can afford it. I fear everytime we meet that the girl will pick up something rude from the NIL. During dinner, the youngest SIL was sharing with us how the NIL was being bullied in school and in his description, he seemed to enjoy some of the bullying and even told us what the bully said. At the back of my mind, I do not pity him. That's how he speaks at times too. Over dessert, he was so rude to K when he raised his voice at her and said something like killing her. His mother ended up twisting his ear and asking him to apologise which he refused and the youngest BIL simply told him not to speak like that. Sigh.

We took the bus home after dessert while the youngest SIL sent the MIL and the 2nd BIL and family back home.

Another week that I couldn't mop the house. I need to schedule next week for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment