Wednesday 6 April 2016

I saw the hubs parking the car from our kitchen window while I was preparing dinner. When he was done, he walked over to K's side, like he normally does to carry her out but this time, he stood there for a while and I thought I could hear some crying.

K was still crying when they came up and the hubs pre-empt me not to ask her why. I couldn't take it so awhile later, I asked her while the 2 of us were waiting for the hubs to go out for dinner. Why was I preparing dinner 1 minute and then waiting to go out for dinner the next? That's for later. Anyway, our conversation went like this:

Me : Tell Mummy why you cried just now.
K   : It's over already...I don't want to talk about it anymore.....
Me : -_-

Later on, I found out from the hubs that she had accidentally knocked into her teacher in school and it seemed that it was quite painful, for the teacher not K. Although K did apologise, I think she felt bad as it hurt her teacher. Poor girl must have been frightened so the sobbing.

So, anyway, the salmon is back in the fridge with the other ingredients that I had meant to cook for dinner tonight because PUB was doing something to the pipes and when I reached home, the taps gave out a gurgling sound and the water was cloudy. We are of course worried that it'll contaminate the food thus, decided to go IMM for dinner. Thankfully, the water was clear again when we returned home.

I made the hubs call the 24-hr hotline and apparently, after about 10 minutes of switching on the taps, the water would be ok again. Sigh....the problems with old estates.

2 comments: