Sunday 10 April 2016

I cooked lunch yesterday. Something I don't often do on a weekend. The hubs brought K out for a roti-prata breakfast at the nearby coffeeshop while I wanted the peace and quiet away from the 2 of them. Even if I had to sweat like crazy with the laundry and wash the balcony, I was happy. 

While they spent a while out of the house, which I later found out because the hubs brought K to 2 playgrounds, I could relax and prepare lunch as well. Remember the salmon which I returned to the fridge? Yup, brought it out again to cook Olive Fried Rice with Salmon.
After lunch, K slept for 3 hours and I took a short nap too. 

In the evening, we wanted to go out but had no idea where to go. We do not want to be part of the crowd in Orchard and pay for exorbitant parking fees. Besides whatever is available in town is readily available at the malls near our home, which we can go anytime we want. Little wonder why the retailers are hurting in Orchard right?

So where did we end up going? To the airport! Yes, we drove from west to east and thankfully, Changi airport is highly kids-friendly. Since K took a long nap and had to be woken up, we did not rush home and took a long stroll at the airport. Lol...

After church today, we had lunch with Jerry's family and it was back home we went. K had a good nap today, especially with the heavy rain. So glad for the rain these 2 days. Although the humidity level is so high and I could sweat just by sitting and doing nothing, at least there is a good wash and food for the trees. :)

2 comments: