Tuesday 26 April 2016

I managed to clear a Princess push car on Sunday evening, when a buyer from Carousell came by to pick it up. The Filipina family from church passed it to us when they moved to the States but it's really not for K's age anymore. Pauline, who is also trying to declutter turned it down so the only way to clear it is to put it on Carousell. And thankfully, it was only within a day or 2 that I had people enquiring about it. I do not have items clear so fast before.

Although I have indicated that I'll be home by 4pm on Sunday, the buyer called me at almost 9pm to say that she is on her way to pick it up! I was just out of the shower and had to quickly find a plastic carrier big enough to pack the car into. Awhile later, she called to say that she has arrived and I brought 2 bags down, the other containing accessories for the car and needless to say, I started to perspire again.

The hubs was so worried that when I came up about 5 minutes later, he was behind the door calling my mobile. K was also worried and asked him to call me. I had told the buyer to wait for me below the neighbouring block instead and when I walked back to our block, I told her that I was going to buy bread. I am also cautious like that. Well, you never know right? Never take our safety for granted!

Anyway, through this site, we are also getting a pre-loved item. A light-weight stroller for K, when we travel. The one that the youngest SIL handed down to us is heavy. Even heavier than the one they handed down to us when K was born. Since we have passed that down to the 2nd SIL, we need another, mainly for travelling. The hubs with his knee problem and I, with my back issue cannot carry K anymore. The stroller that we are getting looks pretty good on the photos and it's going for quite a steal. The owner, apparently, has 3 strollers and is decluttering as well. Hopefully, it is as good and new as it looks when we go pick it up this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment