Sunday 14 February 2016

Met the bestie on Friday and caught up over dinner and drink. On Saturday morning, we had Pauline and her family come over with her chub-sized 6 month old baby girl. K played with her son and I made lunch for all of us. Something really simple and her husband was so kind to even go for 2nd helping! 

While K took her afternoon nap, the hubs went to 1 of their clubhouses to look into something. I thought I could wash the balcony and mopped the floor but he messaged to say that his friend was coming over at 5:30pm and thus I had to put all of K's vehicles back into the balcony. It ended up with the hubs and his friend only reaching downstairs our place about 6ish. We all had dinner at a popular western stall at the market and then came back home. I could have mopped the floor and K could have washed the balcony for me! The balcony isn't all that dirty so I have no qualms letting K brush the balcony floors, just to clear any dust on it.

While the hubs changed to go visit a colleague's open-house, his friend played memory game with K. A simple board game that is handed down from the 3 siblings. And then they left together. And Jerry's family followed almost immediately when they came to pai-nian.

And today, the members of the church gathered at Jeremy's home for CNY after the service. We had lunch there and the kids played while the adults talked. And not surprising, the hubs slept on the sofa for at least a good 1 hour, I reckon. 

Valentine's is just another day although the hubs had wanted to go for a nice dinner. But everywhere was crowded by the time we reached IMM. And besides, I reasoned, we can have good dinner anytime whenever we eat out that is not at a foodcourt. So it's no big deal really.

Our first week of the Lunar New Year and all the festivities ends in 7 days time. And then a couple of weeks after that, make it 2, it will be K's birthday! I hope everything I've planned for in my head, goes according to plan. Lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment