Wednesday 24 February 2016

I have collected the first shipment of my taobao items! Except the inflatable pool that comes with the fishing game is way too shallow and the size is definitely not for the number of fishes that comes with the set. I will let K try playing it from a bathtub that we have kept and hopefully, it'll be good enough when her friends come over next Saturday for her birthday.
Talking about friends, other than 3 confirmed guests, Jazlyn our ex-neighbour, Melsha, a boy who sometimes joins in their playgroup when we were at Redhill and Geraldine from her previous childcare centre, I've invited a boy from her current centre and am still hoping that there is a chance that Geraldine's mom can get hold of the mothers of the other 2 boys from K's previous centre. We're only left a week so I reckon chances are very slim. I've got the goody bags sorted but not yet packed. I've searched for recipes for the food items for the children, decorations and even the birthday cake! 

The hubs who spoke to his mother last night told me that she asked if we were going to have any celebrations and that she wants to attend it. And because of this, the hubs says he wants to do a celebration but I say no. Well, not another one that is. So far, we have not had any elaborate birthday parties for K. Her 1st was at Jeremy's, we brought her back to their place for her 2nd and she celebrated her 3rd with her friends at the previous childcare. 

K's actual birthday falls on a Sunday this year. So, we will be with my 2 brothers and their family but I've yet to decide if we will have anything. But I'll definitely bring some cake to church on that day. I'll let the photos do the talking come next Saturday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment