Friday 19 February 2016

I was on mc on Wednesday. I felt the flu bug entering my nasal pathway on Tuesday morning and knew it. When I woke up on Wednesday morning, I felt groggy so decided to take mc. I thought I could do some stuff at home like printing out our family photos and displaying them in the many photo frames that we have but nope. Didn't get to do that.

I slept all the way till 10ish in the morning, went down to consult the Dr, came back home, slept again till 2ish. See what lack of sleep does! It makes you susceptible to falling sick. If only K understands this. I started preparing dinner about 5, went to pick K up from school and then it was back to our normal routine on that Wednesday evening. 

With the 15 days of CNY ending, I am now starting to plan for K's 4th birthday mini-celebration. Since I've decided to hold it at home with her friends, I will do away with the school celebration. Saves me the money to buy another cake and goody bags for distribution too. But I've experienced a road block already and that is K's ex-childcare mate's mother is unable to get hold of the 2 boys' mom's mobile number! In a way, they are the 'VIP'! The school administrator is unable to help too as K is no longer part of the school. I really hope my contact is able to get hold of the 2 boys' parents soon so at least I do not have to worry that there will be no surprise for K. I have 3 confirmed guests now and 1 of them, an old-neighbour is also going to be a surprise for K as she has been asking me constantly to bring her to their house.

Next is also to ship my items from China. I've learnt how to shop on taobao and I'm ecstatic! There are so many things you can find there!

Anyhow, I hope my first time organising a birthday party for K will be a success! It is afterall a mini one to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment