Sunday 22 March 2015

With the hubs out with the boys to watch a football game and K falling asleep within 10 minutes, I made myself go through the rest of  K's baby clothes and pack them up for Pauline's baby girl. I stopped packing them after putting aside a big bag some 2 weeks back. It was such an emotional experience! The first time I was sorting through her onesies and little clothes, I smelt almost every single one of them and asked the hubs if he remembered this or that piece. It was too tiring.

But being alone today and of course knowing that there's no way K is ever going to be able to wear any of them anymore made me feel practical about the whole packing. Yes, I did take a whiff of some of the clothes and feel so blest that we were gifted with a lot of these stuff. And of course, blessings beget blessings. It is our turn to pay it forward and bless another.

At the end of it, 4 big bags full!

1 comment:

  1. !!!! I can feel your emotions and clara says thank you too.

    ReplyDelete