Thursday 19 March 2015

I have terminated my old mobile number yesterday and can finally carry 1 phone instead of 1 personal phone and the other, company's. The last time I changed my number could have been almost 10 years ago because of the stalking case. Now that my personal contract is up, I have decided to use the company line since they only allow Iphones to be used.

And because my own mobile line is tied up with my residential line and fibre broadband, the service provider is really such a pain. I was put on hold for so long and with different departments. How efficient. Given that they were the first service provider in the island. 

Changing mobile numbers can be a pain when you need to inform so many people. So I hope my direct Manager retires here, so that I can too. Lol.....and not just for the sake of a number. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment