Monday 16 March 2015

What I'll really miss about this home. This full length window. This is where K loves to look out at the trains coming by and where I'll sometimes place her high-chair so that she can have breakfast with a view. The board by the window is actually an exercise step-up board which I suggested to the hubs to place it for K to play on, when he wanted to throw/give it away. And now she 'performs' her songs there and where K and I will sometimes sit there when she wants me to read to her. 
When the sky darkens at night, it's a different view again when the buildings are lighted up and you can see into the cabins of the trains passing by. We will not have this view anymore or a full length window when we move to the next house and this was also where many potential buyers were standing at to look out when they came to view our home. 

Nevertheless, you lose some, you gain some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment