Sunday 1 February 2015

K and I had our hair-cut at the salon on Friday. She did hers first and this time, without any struggle. The hubs decided that he has enough of frustration trimming K's hair and so we have been talking to her about going to visit my hair-stylist. On Thursday, we dropped by but she was too busy and so we had to go by on Friday again. While having her cut, K reminded me that I had promised her that she could watch hi-5 while at it. After her hair-cut, I trimmed mine and the hubs and K had to wait for me for a good hour, which they spent a good part of in the library and the newly constructed playground near the salon.

Yesterday morning, the 3 of us hopped down to Woodlands, to a whole stretch of food suppliers. So many people were there too, presumably shopping for CNY. While the hubs drove off in search of a proper parking lot, K and I trooped off for some food testing. We had ice-cream, sorbet and red velvet cakes. We ended up buying 3 packs of Norwegian Cod Fish, 2 packs of salmon collars, 2 packs of frozen prawns, tandoori chicken, pizza base and a whole lot more. We bought so much that we had problems storing them in the fridge! K did her best by allowing us to enjoy the shopping without asking at all to be carried. Going in and out of warehouses and then in and out of the sun isn't all the fun. So we're really thankful the weather's still nice for now.

In the early evening, we went to another warehouse sale. And this time, bought an air-fryer from Meyer. My Manager was telling me on last week about the fried crab-stick she tried and how nice it tasted. And apparently, fried crab-stick seems to be all the rage now amongst the many CNY goodies for sale. 

First it was the Happycall and now we've got a new toy! I can't wait to play with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment