Saturday 7 February 2015

The hubs and I took the day off yesterday and went shopping across the causeway. Both of us sent K to school and she asked us why were we dressed up like we were while we were waiting for the lift at the car park. I tried to contain my giggle as we were going without her. As it is, we headed straight to the causeway after sending her to school and were already trying to pack it all in. We left the last stop at about 4.30pm and managed to pick her up about 6pm. And to think I was hoping that the hubs would relent to my request to leave at about 5pm.

I bought 1 pair of flats but didn't fancy any office heels that I saw. We bought quite a bit of goodies for CNY, 4 pair of pjs for K and 2 water bottles. We also checked out a lighting shop at JB.

And today, we finally managed to drop by the Bird Park! I've bought tickets from Groupon back in December but we didn't have any free Saturday to visit the park until today. We aren't exactly bird enthusiasts so the hubs summed it up by saying 'it's pretty forgettable'. But I think it is good to visit it at least once. There is also a water-play area, just like the zoo. We didn't know about it so we didn't pack anything suitable for K for the water play. 

The bird park is smaller compared to the zoo but still we spent quite a considerable amount of time there. We were there at about 10ish and left at 5pm. I reckon the next time we'll visit the zoo will be at her new location in Mandai. Thankfully the weather is still good so it was quite a nice day out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment