Wednesday 9 July 2014

The hubs went for his review yesterday morning and we tried having him drive to school. We went for a walk downstairs the evening before, to turn on the car engine as well as he hasn't done so since 2 Fridays back.

This morning, he sent K and I to school and drove back home while I continued my journey to work by bus after dropping K at the centre. It was pouring and I'm glad the hubs is able to drive now so K and I managed to avoid getting drenched in the heavy rain. And I met the hubs outside the school yesterday evening as well as today and we picked K up together.

Anyhow, the hubs' knee is healing well. They removed the stitches but the Dr told him that he has arthritis, which unfortunately, is something he will have to live with for the rest of his life. I suppose the pain can be lessen somewhat but it will still be there. He is still feeling the post-surgery pains, something the Dr says will continue for probably another week.

We're just glad he's on the smooth road to recovery. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment