Thursday 3 July 2014

Because I have to send and fetch K to school for the coming 2 weeks, fingers cross that the hubs can walk soon so that I don't have to do this for too long, I set my alarm at 6am. And K has been very cooperative!

She woke up at about 6.30am on Monday morning, asking for her milk. I made her milk and told her not to go back to sleep because Mummy has to send her to school by public bus and we need to leave the house early so that Mummy can leave work early too and not be too late when I fetch her from school later in the evening. And so Monday morning went by with a breeze and I even reached the office much earlier than my usual time. Even the Manager was surprised and so, I could leave office on the dot to pick K up.

We were slightly later on Tuesday and Wednesday but nevertheless I reached work early too. I'm kind of liking taking the bus to work. During the past 3 days, K has been the first to arrive at the childcare. 

Today, we had a car ride from Jeremy and K and I could enjoy our sleep a little longer. Unfortunately the car ride is only for today as he is accompanying M for selection at HDB. Yes! M is going for flat selection and I really hope it all goes well. The new flats will be ready by 2017 and knowing how HDB works, it should be ready, hopefully end 2016. M mentioned sometime back that if she doesn't get to select a unit, she'll get those rented flats from HDB. Of course getting her own place instead of a rented one is better. Well, we'll see how the selection goes. Stay tuned to this!

2 comments:

  1. Is she planning on staying alone? Aiya so much to catch up, let's meet up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I bet you can't wait! Good luck with that. Hope it all goes well. :)

    ReplyDelete