Saturday 3 May 2014

We spent the Labour Day holiday when the Victors invited us and the Salahudeens to Changi Beach Club, with the kids  & dads swimming followed by lunch and then bowling. At the end of it all. we proceeded to the Victor's home and boy were we shagged out. 

The heat was almost unbearable at the pool and well, we were out from morning to night. K woke up later at 4ish early Friday morning, crying and cranky and kept wanting to be carried. The hubs who, coincidentally took the day off on Friday spent a bit of time with her at the living room while I tried to sleep as much as I could as I do not have the privilege of an extra day off, especially since I just started on a new job.

I was so worried that I had to call in an urgent leave until I remembered the hubs was off and I was able to heave a sign of relief. And being back at work was also another long day as I had to run about with an incoming expat and his wife viewing international schools with my predecessor.

And we met the Victors for dinner again today! I had planned for today to be a day home, tidying up and clearing stuff but well, tidying and clearing stuff is always not placed in priority, especially when it concerns the hubs.

Thankfully, we've got the upcoming public holiday in a weeks' time to do all that then.

No comments:

Post a Comment