Wednesday 7 May 2014

Before I started work with the new company, I had preempt the hubs that I might not be able to cook for probably the first week or so. Not knowing the culture of the company yet, I was concerned that I might have to work late or might be too tired after going through whatever I needed to learn.

Thankfully, neither concerns were the case. In fact, I could cook everyday on my first week and even this week too except for yesterday when I had to pick K from school.

Here's a sampling of what I made last week!
Finally, steamed egg that looks decent. But a tad too watery I reckon. Will definitely try again.
And Bake Cauliflower 'pie' that I made for lunch on Saturday. Not too bad and the hubs suggested adding salmon the next time. Yes, I think that is a good idea! Again, something that I will try to prefect and with salmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment