Saturday 17 May 2014

I invited my ex-colleague Ivy and her family to join us at the zoo today when the hubs managed to get his company's corporate card. It was raining earlier in the morning and according to Ivy, there was heavy downpour at her area. She messaged me to say that we may need to postpone the outing but since the rain had stopped at our place by then, and good weather followed, I told her it was ok if they decided not to join us but we'll carry on anyway. 

Anyway, we postponed our meet-up by an hour and when we reached the zoo, the weather was clear and fine and being the local exam period, there was ample parking at the car park and the zoo wasn't as crowded! 

We didn't cover as much as when we were there with the youngest BIL and his family as well as the 2nd time that we were there. But we did spend a bit of time at the water play area. 

The hubs suggested we visit the zoo every month but I thought it was a bit too frequent. Maybe every quarter but not every month. In fact, we have plans to visit the new River Safari together with Jerry and his family as well as Jeremy and Ivy, sometime in July.

Anyway, to digress, I had lunch with an ex-colleague yesterday. She is the 4th person I've met for lunch, from the last company, since I joined the current one. At the same time, she passed to me some items I ordered! Am so happy.
Can't bear to use the wristlet with the ribbon. It's just so pretty! The black wristlet with studs come in time for Bev's 21st birthday next month! Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment