Sunday 16 February 2014

It's been a week and the flu bug is still stuck on me. It was so bad this morning, I saw blood when I blew my nose. And not traces of blood, mind you. And I thought that I had conjunctivitis as well so I didn't attend church as a result.

The hubs brought baby K to the main service, giving me some rest at home. I took the meds and slept for a bit. But it's amazing the amount of mucus I have when I blow my nose. This must be the worst flu I've had. Thankfully, it's not sore eyes that I have. It was probably the frequency that I have been blowing my nose that my eyes started getting watery and irritated.

Although I had wanted to go out yesterday evening, I changed my mind and we stayed home instead. Going down to the playground early evening today is good enough for me. Thankfully, we have been blest with good weather. Good for us, but not good for the trees and grass, which are turning brown from the lack of rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment