Monday 10 February 2014

I had to pick baby K up from childcare today as the hubs had back to back meetings and 1 that starts in the evening. And like how it is with life, whenever you wait for the bus to arrive on time, it doesn't and the day that you are not waiting, the bus comes every few minutes. 

I should have just settled for our dinner at the hawker centre near her school or somewhere near home but not wanting to spoil the minced pork that has been brought down from the freezer and up again, I prepared soup with meatballs, fishballs, chinese cabbage, carrots, celery and a potato which was waiting for us in the the thermal pot. While I marinated the meatballs yesterday evening, the hubs rolled them in balls just before he went to bed. As expected, baby K was famished by the time we reached home and I had to appease her with a biscuit, not something that I want to inculcate in her. Which is, having snacks before meal times.

Thankfully, she was able to finish her dinner and a bit more and that I am able to sit down to eat with her feeding herself. We have been training her to feed herself just before she started childcare and I'm happy to say that she is able to do so now, plus minus bits of food dropping off the high chair. But generally, she is quite clean so I am proud to say, she learns fast. :)

And on a another note, I managed to sell this when a buyer contacted me last Thursday. With baby K eating most of our food now, there's no need for this anymore. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm patiently waiting for my turn.. where B can eat our food.

    ReplyDelete