Saturday 22 February 2014

Feeling tired with rushing home to cook everyday and not being in the best of mood after knowing the pathetic amount I received for my yearly increment, the hubs took over the cooking on Thursday and on Friday, we ate out. I met the hubs and baby K when I alighted at the bus-stop, near the childcare centre. She saw me while I was waiting to get off and waved to me happily. The sight of her being so happy when she saw me completely erases all the bad feelings I have from work. Anyway, it was TGIF.

And today, we had wanted to drop baby K off at Jeremy's while we go to the expo but she dragged her nap time from 1 to 2pm and with so much resistance. She finally fell asleep while drinking her milk. So I had to message the SIL to cancel our plans when baby K was still asleep at 3.30pm as we were supposed to be at the Salahudeens at 5pm for a steamboat dinner.

We had so much fun while we were there with the Victors and another couple who came late. The children, of course, enjoyed themselves. We enjoy the company of these 2 family and it's nice that we can get along so well and the children, all girls, do take care of baby K and try to involve her as much as they can, despite the age gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment