Saturday 3 December 2016

Yesterday's party was well enjoyed by the people in the office. It was 'an enchanting evening' and there were people who spontaneously dressed up as 7 dwarfs, Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Harry Potter etc. I wore my favourite maxi dress and borrowed K's wings, wand and hairband which has 2 butterflies. It was good timing that she was given these a few weeks back at a birthday party. 

I stayed till the end of the party and a colleague drove me and another to City Hall MRT station where the taxi queue was snaking and I ended up catching the last train back home. 

Today, we brought K to a Hi-5 concert at the MBS theatre because a vendor had passed me some tickets. I invited Ivy and Bev as well and since the hubs wasn't keen, we brought Esther along. Attending a children's concert is really very different from the usual plays that I've been to. Especially in the theatre. Some parents were feeding their child from food jars because the show started at 6:30pm and the kids ran up front along the aisles and danced. Honestly, if not for the complimentary tickets, I would not have considered at all to bring K. It is an extravagance. 

We went straight home when the concert ended at about 8ish. Sent Esther back and Ivy and Bev stayed the night.

Tomorrow evening, we have another invite. Dinner this time at the hubs' aunt's new place, which we've been before. I think it is a house-warming of sorts.

When I told K's ex-childcare mate's mum that we usually have activities over the weekends, I really do not know to start when she asked like what. There are just too many.

No comments:

Post a Comment