Sunday 30 October 2016

The hubs' distant cousin organised a gathering at her home again, yesterday. Her condo also had a Halloween party and they had bought some tickets for it. Initially the hubs wasn't at all keen for the party and had wanted to head down to his cousin's early and so we could leave early. So he says. But knowing how I always get frustrated, I said no because no matter how early we go, we always leave late. But on hearing that the youngest SIL was going earlier because they had to leave at 6pm to attend another party, I changed my mind.

When I was all ready to leave when they had to, the NIL asked to be allowed to go to the Halloween party and the hubs, somehow although wasn't keen in having K join in initially, decided to let her do so. But I guess she would have asked to anyway, since the NIL made it quite clear.
And thus, we were gathered with other revellers waiting for our turn to enter the zone but the wait became so long, we decided to skip it and try another. But while queuing at the next zone, the NIL chickened out. And so we headed straight to the club house and ate instead. But we ended up leaving at 9pm anyway and brought the NIL and MIL back home with us. The youngest BIL and SIL then came to pick them up a while later.

Anyway, I got angry with the hubs because like what I had predicted, We went early, but we still left late. I told him if his youngest SIL does not go for the next gathering, neither will I. He can bring the girl with him and I will go do my thang. Because as usual, he was at the table playing blackjack for a good few hours straight. If not for the SIL, I will be literally staring at the wall.

And today, we had a Deepavali dinner invite and K caught up with the youngest daughters of the Victors and Salahudeens, with the 2 older girls no longer interested in child's play. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment