Tuesday 2 August 2016

The library's mobile bus visited K's childcare yesterday and the girl borrowed 8 books! So many that she was given a recycled bag for the books. Lol. The last time the bus visited the school was last year and I think K, being new to this library on wheels concept only borrowed 2 books. Both Chinese and not exactly meant for her age. I couldn't even recognise some of the words but then again, I am not able to read a lot of chinese words. Hahaha..

This time, she and I agreed that she is no longer so shy and thus, know how to borrow more books. She did not borrow any Chinese books this time and has chosen books that are more age appropriate. We were reading the book on nursery rhymes last night and it made me miss her when she was younger so, so much. The times when I would sing the rhymes to her. This time, she is able to sing along with me. :)

6 comments:

  1. The molly bus came to jazlyn sch tat time too..so cute the internal..ya they have grown up..enjoy it now before its gone agn..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow....you had a chance to go in? How many books did Jazlyn borrow? She must have been excited too!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never go in.. pass by and saw it..she also borrowed quite a few books tat time..ard 5-7 i think..ya she said very fun

    ReplyDelete