Tuesday 3 November 2015

I had no idea what to cook tonight. We didn't buy anything over the weekend and I cooked the only pack of vegetables for yesterday's dinner. When the hubs called me while I was almost reaching the train station, to ask me to pick K up as he would be a little late meant that I had to likely dabao. I chose to cook at home and decided to call up the canned food we have bought for times like this.

Tonight's dinner: Sausage with baked beans and Omelette with brown bunapi mushrooms.
I pushed K's rice to the side of her plate and decorated the centre with baked beans to make it look like the sun. And for the hubs', it was the other way round. Rice in the centre with the baked beans on the sides. Feeble attempt, I know but whatever makes me smile at the end of it. Lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment