Monday 23 November 2015

We were out over the weekend again, with an unplanned trip to Orchard on Saturday morning. The hubs had wanted to bring us to the Barrage but after my morning chores, it was already 11ish and the sun would be too strong so he changed plans. 

Coincidentally, his bff aka Kenneth was in town too with Gaye and we caught up for drinks when they met us at the food court, just as we completed our lunch. As I had arranged to meet an ex-colleague, we had to go off. And then it was shopping time for us. The car park cost us a whooping $15 odd!

And after church yesterday, we dropped by the youngest BIL's place to pass the NIL his birthday present. And at the same time, I tried on a pair of Nike shoes that the BIL had brought home. Although I find it a thumb space too big, they said it should be like that. Oh well, it's new and free! I'll be needing this for the Santa run that we've signed up for the coming Saturday. And K and her cousin had a fun game of twister. I'm actually quite surprised K understood the game and played it quite well, if I may say.

Then the SIL asked if we would like to go Malacca with them. The hubs was actually discussing about another Malacca trip with Kenneth and Gaye for his birthday in January when we caught up yesterday. We like Malacca and don't mind going with the the in-laws. The youngest BIL, typical of him, suggested asking his mother along and I do not know what was the full conversation but it ended up with asking the 2nd BIL and his wife as well. Meaning, a whole family affair.

However, whether the rest are going, we will still go ahead with the youngest BIL and family. I'm sure the MIL would definitely want to go. And so, a date has been set aside in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment