Wednesday 4 November 2015

My colleague, the secretary who doesn't do much secretarial stuff anymore, brought me to a corporate appreciation night. I brought her along with me for another appreciation dinner last month. So, I think we've both found a partner for such events. Lol.

It started with an invite to the Art Science Museum where an Hermes exhibition was going on. At the end of the guided tour, we learnt to appreciate it but still, I can't afford to buy it and probably neither will I, even if I have that kind of money. I'll stick to my LVs, thank you very much. It's much more affordable.

Dinner followed at a nearby bistro and dinner was superb. I had the wagyu burger.
There was even a lucky draw to end the evening! The 5 prizes, which we won none, consisted of a longchamp passport holder, a longchamp bag, a pair of economy class return tickets to Bali, a pair to Jakarta and a pair on business class to Bali! Wow.....

I love all these appreciation nights. Don't you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment