Thursday 29 October 2015

We haven't had such nice cool air for a while. Especially with the forest fires burning resulting in haze that reached as far as Thailand. This morning, the cool or cold wind blowing in through the windows had me tight under the covers. 

I used to sleep away from the window with K on the mattress directly beside me but since I started having stiff joints which I suspect was the fan blowing straight into my direction, I swapped spots with the hubs. Besides, he always complains that he can't feel the wind and since we've swapped places, I also do not need to be the first one to attend to K immediately when she sometimes gets disturbed sleep. Win. 

Talking about stiff joints, I am in desperate need of either a massage, detox or exercise. Let's not talk about the aging bit. Other than the issue with the lower back, my whole body feels so stiff. Even the physiotherapist said the same thing. I am seriously lacking exercise. I hope I grow old gracefully. All these aches and pains are scaring me.

2 comments:

  1. Tell me abt it!! When I bend over to bathe Clara, it takes a while for me to straighten my back fully! And to think I yoga quite a bit before. As for massage, need them all day everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was way fitter pre-birth.....le sigh.....& of course I had all the time in the world then....

    ReplyDelete